Instead of saying a classic good night, you can say “night, night,” “sweet dreams” or something similar. If you’re saying good night to a spouse you can say something like “goodnight gorgeous, have beautiful dreams tonight.” The best goodnight is what means the most to you.
What’s another way to say sweet dreams?
|35||»sleep tight exp.rest, night|
|6||»beautiful dreams exp.|
|6||»pleasant dreams exp.|
|5||»gonna say good night exp.|
|5||»nice dream exp.|
How do you say goodnight to your crush?
Texting something as simple as “Goodnight!” or “Have a great night!” can go a long way, especially if you’re not looking to take the conversation to the next level. If you’re planning on seeing your crush soon, try messaging them something like “See you tomorrow!” Mention if you plan on seeing them in a specific place.
How do you say goodnight flirting?
Some of these flirty good night messages may include:
- Sleep tight Sexy! I’ll be dreaming of you!
- Good night, the love of my life. Sweet dreams! …
- Get some rest! …
- Goodnight, most handsome guy/ prettiest girl in my life. …
- “Sleep tonight, sweetheart. …
- Night night, baby. …
- “Good night sweetness. …
- How Do I Say Goodnight to Her?
Is it OK to say sweet dreams?
It’s both appropriate and kind to say “sweet dreams” at the end of the night. You wish your partner goodnight, good sleep, and pleasant dreams, conveying that you are thinking about their wellbeing. Wishing someone “sweet dreams” is a good night text that you can use right from the beginning.
How do you respond to a sweet message?
If you receive a sweet compliment text, you can respond with:
- “Thanks – you made my day.”
- “Well thanks – if you could see me, I’m full on blushing!”
- “I so appreciate you saying that – that was so sweet of you!”
- “Thanks so much – I really like your (insert a personality trait).