|Azrail||The name basically means ‘The Angel of Death’|
|Dabria||This is another name that depicts ‘Angel of Death’|
|Freyja||This is the name that can be given to a female child and it symbolizes ‘lady of love, beauty, and death.|
What name means death?
52 Names That Mean Death
|Ajal||specified term or period, hour of death; death; fate, destiny||Arabic|
|Amara||Immortal Being; one who is blessed without end or death; blessed with eternal life; Grace or Bitter||African,German,Igbo,Indian,Italian,Kenyan,Latin|
|Anpu||They are God of death|
|Arius||Deathless; name of a settlement|
What girl name means death?
18 Baby Girl Names That Mean Death
|Morrigan||A Great emperor queen. The Goddess of death and war||Judaism|
|Omisha||Spirit of birth and death.||Judaism|
|Persefoni||Old Greek – Bringer of death; A variant form of Persephone||Greek|
|Tanda||The seer of life and death|
What Greek girl name means death?
Persefoni – From the Old Greek and means bringer of death. It is of Greek origin. Tanda – A name of Native American origin and means the seer of life and death. Thana – Means death and comes from Arabic origins.
What is the weirdest name?
Some really weird baby names
- Moon Unit. This was the suitably weird choice of the avant-garde late rock star Frank Zappa for his oldest daughter. …
- Brfxxccxxmnpcccclllmmnprxvclmnckssqlbb11116. It’s pronounced ‘Albin’ apparently. …
- Kingmessiah. This was named the worst boy’s name of 2019 by one parenting site. …
- Darth. …
What name means beautiful?
Along with Astrid and Bella, other names meaning beautiful in the US Top 1000 include Alana, Beau, Bonnie, Ingrid, Jamal, Jolie, Memphis, and Zain. … Other intriguing names that mean beautiful include Mika, Nomi, Callista, and Rumi.
What girl names mean fearless?
Girls name that mean fearless
- Mel – One who is always fearless and daring.
- Kelsie – Daring and fearless.
- Juliane – Young and fearless.
- Andriette – Strong, fearless and limitless.
- Shamara – A battle heroine.
- Casey – Strong in battle.
- Louisa – A renowned warrior.
- Maia/Mya – Brave warrior.
What are the 7 Fallen Angels?
The fallen angels are named after entities from both Christian and Pagan mythology, such as Moloch, Chemosh, Dagon, Belial, Beelzebub and Satan himself. Following the canonical Christian narrative, Satan convinces other angels to live free from the laws of God, thereupon they are cast out of heaven.
What names mean evil?
Names Meaning Evil
|Matchitehew||Masculine||Has an evil heart, Native American|
|Nukpana||Neutral||Evil, Native American|
|Sidero||Feminine||Evil nymph, Latin American|
What name means darkness?
Achlys. The name Achlys comes from Greek origin and means darkness.