In Japanese mythology and fantasy, mazoku (魔族) are supernatural beings, normally evil ones such as devils or demons.
What Japanese boy name means darkness?
13 Japanese Boy Names That Mean Dark
What does DEKU mean in Japanese?
Okay, so, basically the word or insulting nickname “Deku” in Japanese means “useless person” or “weakling”, so that kinda explains why in the anime Boku No Hero Academia, Bakugou loves to call Midoriya “Deku”, as in useless or weak.
What is the prettiest Japanese name?
Beautiful Japanese Baby Names
- Aika – This cute girls name means “love song”.
- Aimi – Japanese name meaning “love, beauty”.
- Aina – Japanese name meaning “beautiful eyed woman”.
- Akemi – This Japanese name means “bright beautiful”.
- Anzu – Japanese name meaning “sweet child”.
- Asami – Japanese name meaning “morning beauty”.
What is an evil name for a girl?
Names Meaning Evil
|Daeva||Feminine||Evil spirit, India|
|Keres||Feminine||Evil spirits, Greek|
|Matchitehew||Masculine||Has an evil heart, Native American|