What girl name means fearless?
Girls name that mean fearless
- Mel – One who is always fearless and daring.
- Kelsie – Daring and fearless.
- Juliane – Young and fearless.
- Andriette – Strong, fearless and limitless.
- Shamara – A battle heroine.
- Casey – Strong in battle.
- Louisa – A renowned warrior.
- Maia/Mya – Brave warrior.
What female name means warrior?
Girls’ Baby Names That Mean Warrior
- Aife (Irish), meaning “great warrior woman of myth”
- Alessia (Greek), meaning “defender” and “warrior”
- Alvara (German), meaning “army of elves” or “warrior elves”
- Andra (Greek), meaning “strong and courageous warrior”
- Clovis (Germanic), meaning “famous warrior”
What is a strong woman name?
Strong Girl Names & Meanings
|Avyanna||Strong, Powerful, Beautiful. Woman||American|
|Aziza||Beloved precious; mighty||Hebrew|
|Baldhart||Bold or strong||German|
|Benny||Blessed; strong, brave bear||Spanish|
What is a rich name?
The name Rich is primarily a male name of English origin that means Brave Ruler Or Wealthy. … Also an English surname.
What are tough girl names?
These strong girl names may help you narrow down your choices.
- Adira. This is the feminine version of the name Adir, which is a Hebrew name meaning strong, courageous, mighty. …
- Alcmene. An ancient Greek name, Alcmene, is derived from two words meaning strength and wrath. …
- Alessia. …
- Alexia. …
- Aluma. …
- Andricia. …
- Audrey. …
- Ayesha Farooq.
What are girl names with meanings?
Meaningful Names For Baby Girls
- Abigail: Hebrew — The father’s joy.
- Alessia: Italian — Defending warrior.
- Alexandra: Greek — Helper; defender of mankind.
- Alice: English — Noble; kind.
- Amara: Latin — Strong; attractive; stylish.
- Amelia: German — Industrious; striving.
- Anne: Hebrew — Favored grace.