Damara (Greek): This Biblical name is of Ancient Greek origin and means gentle or gentle girl.
What girl name means calmness?
75 Baby Girl Names That Mean Calm
|Chesna||A calm place||Slavic|
|Chiraz||Calm, peaceful and smooth person||Arabic|
|Concord||Calm, peace, tranquility, non-violence, still and quiet||Middle English|
|Danniel||Calm and soothing||Hebrew|
What are some names that mean gentle?
Here are some female names meaning gentle.
- Ahe — “Soft breeze” (which also works as a great nature dog name)
- Adina — “Gentle or delicate”
- Arudra — “Gentle”
- Aura — “Gentle and optimistic”
- Clarissa — “Bright and gentle”
- Dalia — “Gentle or tender”
- Damra — “Gentle girl”
- Deeba — “Soft hearted”
What name means gentle warrior?
19. Humphrey. The English name Humphrey means peaceful warrior.
What name means love and beauty?
Venus has Latin origins and the Latin meaning of Venus is Goddess of love and beauty. Venus is also the name of a heavenly planet; it’s an intimidating name to most parents but it’s so beautiful in essence and style.
What girl name means beautiful?
Bella (Latin, Greek, Portuguese origin) meaning “beautiful”, the name is associated with the famous American model, Bella Hadid.
What names mean beauty?
10 baby names that mean ‘beautiful’
- Beau. Perhaps one of the most obvious selections, Beau is a French name that translates to handsome.
- Mei. Mei means beautiful in Chinese, and you can also alter the spelling and go for the Americanized version “May.”
- Callista. …
- Venus. …
- Rosalind/a. …
- Jamil/Jamila. …
- Adonis. …
What is the Arabic name for princess?
Amira (also spelled Emira or Ameera) Amirah (Arabic: أميرة) (Hindi: अमीरा) (Hebrew: אֲמִירָה ) is an Arabic female given name, meaning “princess”, a Hindi name meaning “princess” or “high born girl,” (derived from Arabic) and a Hebrew female given name, meaning ‘treetop’ or ‘saying’.