This is a popular boys’ name in Japan.
What is a good Japanese name for a boy?
Popular Japanese Boy Names
Haru – to stretch. Haruto – soar or fly. Hiroto – soar or big flight. Itsuki – independence.
What name means darkness?
Achlys. The name Achlys comes from Greek origin and means darkness.
What is the prettiest Japanese name?
Beautiful Japanese Baby Names
- Aika – This cute girls name means “love song”.
- Aimi – Japanese name meaning “love, beauty”.
- Aina – Japanese name meaning “beautiful eyed woman”.
- Akemi – This Japanese name means “bright beautiful”.
- Anzu – Japanese name meaning “sweet child”.
- Asami – Japanese name meaning “morning beauty”.
What are attractive boy names?
Read on to shortlist boy names that are attractive and striking in meaning.
- Adonis. A gem from Greek mythology, it means “Lord”.
- Aiden. Meaning “fiery”, this is a name of Irish and Gaelic origin. …
- Angelo. A sweet-sounding last name, it is also a great first name. …
- Bain. …
- Brendan. …
- Caesar. …
- Daire. …
What does DEKU mean in Japanese?
Okay, so, basically the word or insulting nickname “Deku” in Japanese means “useless person” or “weakling”, so that kinda explains why in the anime Boku No Hero Academia, Bakugou loves to call Midoriya “Deku”, as in useless or weak.
Is Yuki a boy’s name?
Yuki (ゆき, ユキ) and Yūki/Yuuki (ゆうき, ユーキ) are separate Japanese given names used for females or males, though they can be romanized the same way when vowel length is not transliterated.