Daichi (Japanese) one of the characters, chi, means earth.
What is the Japanese name for earth?
Japanese native speakers would say “chikyū”. It is the Japanese word for ‘the earth’.
What name means earth for a girl?
Terra. It is a Latin baby girl name which means “the planet Earth”. In mythology, Terra was the name of the Roman earth goddess.
Is Kai a Japanese name?
In Japanese, kai has a number of meanings, including “ocean” (海), “shell” (貝), “restoration” and “recovery”. In Māori, kai means “food” or “meal”.
What is the prettiest Japanese name?
Beautiful Japanese Baby Names
- Aika – This cute girls name means “love song”.
- Aimi – Japanese name meaning “love, beauty”.
- Aina – Japanese name meaning “beautiful eyed woman”.
- Akemi – This Japanese name means “bright beautiful”.
- Anzu – Japanese name meaning “sweet child”.
- Asami – Japanese name meaning “morning beauty”.
What is the most beautiful Japanese name?
The 11 Most Beautiful Japanese Names
- Saeko | 紗子 Saeko includes the kanji for “gossamer,” and the diminutive suffix -ko, which is commonly seen with feminine names. Itsuki | 一喜 …
- Hana | 初夏 Hana is a female given name. …
- Takashi | 隆 Takashi is a masculine name that has been around for a long time.
What names mean evil?
Names Meaning Evil
|Matchitehew||Masculine||Has an evil heart, Native American|
|Nukpana||Neutral||Evil, Native American|
|Sidero||Feminine||Evil nymph, Latin American|
What’s a badass name for a girl?
Badass Girl Names for Your Rebel Princess
|Diana||Heavenly and divine||Latin|
|Dola||The crown brings honor||African|
What are some earth names?
Some names relating to the earth and the sky
What are the most rare girl names?
Unusual Baby Girl Names
- A. Addilyn, Adley, Alisa, Alora, Analia, Aria, Armelle, Aviana, Aviva.
- B. Bexley, Braelynn, Brea, Brinley, Britta, Bronywyn.
- C. Calla, Camari, Cora, Corinna.
- D. Danica, Darby, Delaney, Diem, Dinah.
- E. Effie, Elodie, Elora, Ember, Embry, Emerson.
- F. Farah, Farren, Fleur.
- G. Gianna, Gracen, Grecia, Greer.