Kaen (Japanese origin) means “fire” or “blast”.
What Japanese name means god of fire?
Kagu-tsuchi or Kagutsuchi (カグツチ), also referred to as Hinokagatsuchi (火之迦具土) or Homusubi (火産霊), is the god of fire in Japanese mythology.
What name means flame or fire?
139 Baby Names Meaning Flame
|Admani||The fire or a burning fire, flames||Boy|
|Aed||A fire, flame, burning fire||Unisex|
|Agneyastra||The fire weapon, incepted by God Agni, master of the flames.||Girl|
|Agni||Fire; Flame; Blaze; brilliant light||Boy|
What is the prettiest Japanese name?
Beautiful Japanese Baby Names
- Aika – This cute girls name means “love song”.
- Aimi – Japanese name meaning “love, beauty”.
- Aina – Japanese name meaning “beautiful eyed woman”.
- Akemi – This Japanese name means “bright beautiful”.
- Anzu – Japanese name meaning “sweet child”.
- Asami – Japanese name meaning “morning beauty”.
What name means darkness?
Achlys. The name Achlys comes from Greek origin and means darkness.
What does DEKU mean in Japanese?
Okay, so, basically the word or insulting nickname “Deku” in Japanese means “useless person” or “weakling”, so that kinda explains why in the anime Boku No Hero Academia, Bakugou loves to call Midoriya “Deku”, as in useless or weak.
What is the Japanese name for evil?
There is no name that means evil in Japanese. The word aku (悪) means evil.