Yoshi is a Japanese name, a variant of the name ‘Kiyoshi’, which means ‘quiet’.
What Japanese name mean silent?
SHIZUKA (静香): Japanese name meaning “quiet.”
What Japanese boy name means quiet?
YASUSHI (靖): Japanese name meaning “calm, quiet.” YOICHI (1-妖一, 2-陽一, 3-洋一, 4-与一): Japanese name meaning “bewitching/seductive first (son),” 2) “clear/sun/pride first (son),” 3) “foreign/ocean first (son),” and 4) “participating first (son).”
What names mean quiet?
76 Baby Names That Mean Quiet
|Ecgtheow||Peace; quiet; harmony; a heroic name||Unisex|
|Gailen||The one who is peaceful and quiet.||Boy|
|Galena||The one who is quiet and peaceful.||Girl|
|Galene||The one who is relaxing and quiet.||Girl|
What is the prettiest Japanese name?
Beautiful Japanese Baby Names
- Aika – This cute girls name means “love song”.
- Aimi – Japanese name meaning “love, beauty”.
- Aina – Japanese name meaning “beautiful eyed woman”.
- Akemi – This Japanese name means “bright beautiful”.
- Anzu – Japanese name meaning “sweet child”.
- Asami – Japanese name meaning “morning beauty”.
What name means quiet for a girl?
Kafi – A name that means ‘quiet. ‘
What Chinese name means quiet?
198 Chinese Baby Names With Meanings
|Wang Jing||Wang means King, Monarch, Jing means Quiet, Still, Gentle, Essence, Spirit, Clear, Crystal||Girl|
|Wang lei||Wang means King, Monarch, Lei means Thunder, Bud, or Pile of Stones||Boy|
What names mean brave?
886 Baby Names Meaning Brave
|Abhi||Fearless; Brave; Courageous||Boy|
|Abhinu||Brave Man; Fearless; Courageous||Boy|
|Abhiraj||Fearless King; Courageous Ruler; Brave King||Boy|
|Abhiru||Not a Coward; Strong; Powerful; Fearless; Brave||Boy|
What names mean shadow?
Boy Names That Mean Shadow
- Betzalel (Hebrew origin) meaning “in the shadow of God”. …
- Cethin (Celtic origin) meaning ‘something resembling a shadow”. …
- Dell (Maltese origin) meaning “shadow”. …
- Erebus (Greek origin), meaning “deep darkness” or “shadow”, can be an excellent baby name for your little boy.