Galena. Galena is the female variant of Galen and signifies ‘healer or quiet’.
What is the Greek name for healer?
1. Aeson (Greek origin), the origin for Jason, coming from the Greek (Iásōn) and meaning healer. 2. Alaunus (Celtic origin), derived from the name of the Gaulish God of the sun, prophecy, and leading.
What names mean health?
Arnie: this name comes from the old English name Arnold, meaning ‘ruler as strong as an eagle’, but we love the shorter version by itself. Valentino: meaning ‘strong and healthy. ‘ Yvie: pronounced like the name Evie, Yvie means ‘full of life.
What name means gift from God?
When looking for a name for a baby, some parents like to opt for names that mean ‘a gift from God’ and with good reason.
Names for Boys.
|Ataullah||Another Arabic name that means gift of God.|
|Attam||A gift from God|
|Avishai||A gift from God|
What girl names mean fearless?
Girls name that mean fearless
- Mel – One who is always fearless and daring.
- Kelsie – Daring and fearless.
- Juliane – Young and fearless.
- Andriette – Strong, fearless and limitless.
- Shamara – A battle heroine.
- Casey – Strong in battle.
- Louisa – A renowned warrior.
- Maia/Mya – Brave warrior.
What names mean new life?
- Amaryllis (Greek, “fresh”)
- Arata (Japanese, “fresh” and “new”)
- Asha (Indian, “hope”)
- Aurora (Latin, “dawn”)
- Charise (French, “hopeful”)
- Evie (Hebrew, “life”)
What does sozo mean?
SOZO is a Greek word translated “saved, healed, delivered.” The word is used over 100 times in the New Testament to refer to the “complete package” of salvation, deliverance and healing.