Malik: This Arabic name for boys means “king” or “wave” and is a very sweet pick for a baby.
Which names mean king?
English Names That Mean King
- Aldrich (Meaning: Old, wise ruler).
- Arnold (Meaning: Ruler strong as a ruler).
- Avery (Meaning: Ruler of the elves).
- Balder (Meaning: Prince, courageous or brave).
- Edgar (Meaning: Wealthy spear-man).
- Edric (Meaning: Wealthy ruler).
- Jerrick (Meaning: Strong gifted ruler).
What is the Arabic name for royalty?
Emir (/əˈmɪər, eɪˈmɪər, ˈeɪmɪər/; Arabic: أمير ʾamīr [ʔaˈmiːr]), sometimes transliterated amir, amier, or ameer, is a word of Arabic origin that can refer to a male monarch, aristocrat, holder of high-ranking military or political office, or other person possessing actual or ceremonial authority.
Is Royal a boy name?
The name Royal is primarily a gender-neutral name of English origin that means Of The King.
Is King a first name?
The name King is a boy’s name of English origin meaning “monarch”. King is a name that sends a mixed message.
What name means queen in Arabic?
It can also be a colloquial Arabic pronunciation of the name Malikah, which also means “queen”. Variant of the name Rabeeba. Variant of the name Rabeeba. Variant of the name Shahrbanu.