|Aagney||Child of Flames; Son of the Fire God ; A variant name is Aagneya||Hindu|
|Aagneya||Child of Flames; Son of Agni; Son of the Fire ; Derivative of name Aagney||Hindu|
|Abiz||A flame of fire or a spark||Islam|
|Admani||The fire or a burning fire, flames|
What name means born of fire?
KENNETH: Anglicized form of Scottish Gaelic Cináed, meaning “born of fire.” This was probably the first Anglicization.
What names stand for fire?
Girl Names That Mean Fire
- Abenanka, Ainu, means “fire”
- Aguya, Kalmyk and Russian, means “mistress of fire”
- Alinta, Indigenous Australian and Nyari, means “fire, flame”
- Anala, Hindi, means “fire”
- Bedelia, Celtic Mythology, Celtic goddess of fire.
- Bridget, Irish, ancient goddess of fire.
- Electra, Greek, means “firey sun”
What name means darkness?
Achlys. The name Achlys comes from Greek origin and means darkness.
What’s a badass name for a girl?
Badass Girl Names for Your Rebel Princess
|Diana||Heavenly and divine||Latin|
|Dola||The crown brings honor||African|