A favorite of Latino parents in the US, it’s an ancient Roman name (pronounced she-ZAR) that was likely derived from the Latin “caesaries,” which means “head of hair.” Regardless of his mane, Julius Caesar is the most notable historic person with the name (and an alternate spelling).
What name means friend?
Along with Edwin and Ruth, other names that mean friend in the US Top 1000 include Alvin, Samir, Amy, Dakota, Arden, Samira, Bellamy, and Alden. …
What name means old friend?
ALDIN: Variant spelling of Middle English Aldine, meaning “old friend.”
What name means free spirit?
1. Azad (Persian origin), meaning “free.” The name is very popular in Iran and the neighboring countries. 2. Brady (Irish origin) meaning “free-spirited”.
What names means wanderer?
More browsing options …
|Aniveshak||Boy||One who finds seeker|
What name means protector?
Names That Mean Protector
- Alastair – Scottish name meaning “defender”
- Alessandra – Greek name meaning “protector”
- Alexa – Greek name meaning “defender”
- Alois – German name meaning “warrior”
- Aloysius – French name meaning “warrior”
- Andro – Greek name meaning “warrior”
- Batair – Gaelic name meaning “warrior”