How do I use divine in a sentence?
Use “divine” in a sentence | “divine” sentence examples
- It is a good divine that follows his own instructions. …
- To err is human, to forgive, divine. …
- He claimed to know these things by divine revelation.
- They saw the floods as a sign of divine wrath.
- May your family be full of divine blessings on this Thanksgiving!
What is an example of divine?
Divine means relating to God or extremely good. An example of divine is the nature of Jesus. An example of divine is a person who always follows religious and moral codes of conduct. … An example of divine is for a fortune teller to predict someone’s future.
What does it mean when someone says you are divine?
Divine also has an old-fashioned and informal meaning of being very good or pleasing, as in “She looked absolutely divine in her blue and white gown.” This is an adjective that goes back to Middle English, borrowed from Old French devine, from Latin dīvīnus “divine, foreseeing,” from dīvus “god.”
How do you use the word example?
You use for example to introduce and emphasize something which shows that something is true.
- … …
- Take, for example, the simple sentence: ‘The man climbed up the hill’.
- A few simple precautions can be taken, for example ensuring that desks are the right height.
What is divine Favour?
Divine Favour. Divine favour is beholding the good side of God’s face and joy – Num. 6:25-26. The Lord will make His face glow towards you and His countenance will be favourable towards your cause – Pro. 16:15.
What does it mean to be fully divine?
of or relating to a god, especially the Supreme Being. addressed, appropriated, or devoted to God or a god; religious; sacred:divine worship. proceeding from God or a god: divine laws;divine guidance. godlike; characteristic of or befitting a deity: divine magnanimity. heavenly; celestial: the divine kingdom.
Who is a divine person?
A Divine Person is the supreme pattern of man’s unselfish generosity. See Also: trinity, holy, articles on; person (in theology); nature; incommunicability; paternity, divine.
What is an example of divine right?
Some examples are James I & II of England, who belie It is a theory of government that arose our of medieval conflicts in Western Europe between Roman popes and emperors.
What is a divine task?
vb. 8 to perceive or understand (something) by intuition or insight. 9 to conjecture (something); guess. 10 to discern (a hidden or future reality) as though by supernatural power.
How do you know if you have divine powers?
Spiritual 12 Signs That Indicate That You Might Be A Spiritual Person
- You try to be positive and optimistic in life. …
- You feel calm in the lap of nature. …
- You always stick by the truth. …
- You like to look up at night sky and observe the stars. …
- You always help people at all times. …
- You listen to your gut feeling.